Friday, July 19, 2002

My philosophy thus far has been to try to keep this site compatible with the most browsers as practically possible. But lately, as I’ve been visiting other art/animation sites and seeing much more appropriate content for the genre, it’s been dawning on me that it wouldn’t be a sin to include some Flash on my site. This is primarily an animation site, after all. If you’re coming here, you probably want to see some animation. The incredible Flash animation content all over the place here and there has really inspired me in this regard. So be warned. You’re really going to need the Flash plugin for this stuff. The modern major browsers come with it preinstalled anyway, but you may need to get the latest version (6) from Macromedia, because some of the content I have in mind will require it. Try this link to get it directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment